<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: No New Updates

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, December 16

No New Updates

I see you all out there. Reading. Daily. Over 100 of you. And that's not even counting the 50 or so visitors a day that are the Great Horse Himself!

But if you want any new material to read here, you people are going to have to submit stuff. Anything. Photos, poems, thoughts...quotes... Your call. I feel it is my journalistic duty to supply my readers with *something* Horse related a few times a week. Mail to: horsie_master at yahoo. com.

-- Newsflash -- We here at The Morning Oats are proud to announce that we are the #1 search return at google, when searching for 'horseonovich'. Simple pleasures my friends, simple pleasures.

Until then...A photo

** Special note to Zoo -

That is an interesting idea, however I'd rather not spend my own $9 on it. You feel free to, my friend.

5 Comments:

  • Ah, methinks you and Zookie are discussing ways to upgrade a "people search" service in order to find a way to locate and furhter "out" me. I am hurt that you guys would try something like this. But good luck to you both. I have moved yet again. Nothing is in my own name. Have yourselves a blast. YeeHee!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 AM  

  • Actually, Horse, your paranoia is shining through like Bush Senior's thousand points of light theory.

    Actually, I could care less where you live Horse. You were way off base here. I'll tell you what it's about after Zoo decides whether or not he wants to take his own suggestion. I don't want to spoil his chances.

    Zoo - just let me know if you are going to roll with your own idea. If not, I'll make it public and let the first person willing to shell out $9 bucks or so, be the weiner.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 11:37 AM  

  • I will even chip in for the 'extra protection' that might be needed...you know what I mean, FM, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

  • Hey Zoo -

    can you drop Ops a line with the idea first? I meant to email him last night, but I totally forgot. I can't do it from work. He may be interested.

    Thanks.

    Rog

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:00 AM  

  • Horsie Master,

    RE: this post. Why don't you put a link to your blog about on our site
    for free? We have a specific category for related
    sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
    See http://www.quickregister.net . Thanks.

    John

    Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso