<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: More Fun with Photos

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, December 8

More Fun with Photos





Photo credits go out to NYJewbagel for the background image, Horse for the wonderful image of his afroman days, and to Dirck, who always seems happy to supply a photo of his body parts.

4 Comments:

  • Okay, Roger. You know what I'm going to ask here. Could you, mayhaps, start posting the URL underneath the pop-ups so that we don't have to keep going through this every time?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • I meant to, I just forgot.

    http://img71.exs.cx/img71/1593/mysterydate27yh.jpg

    You know, all you have to do is go to "View" then "View Source" on your browser, and pick through for the link.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 1:53 PM  

  • I tried that and blogspot won't allow it. The right click seems to be disabled as well. Nice 'shop job, by the way; although, you should have darkened Dirckman's face a bit first.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • Weird, I have no problem viewing source in blogspot. OF course I use IE here at work.

    Anyways, I would have darkened Dirck's face more, but I had already flattened layers in photoshop, and had to go back to doing work. Besides, you get the gist.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso