<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Haiku

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Monday, December 13

Haiku

This wasn't really a submission, but part of an email conversation regarding today's Horsey-ness. I admit Horse, I believed you at first. But like I said, the BS meter was slowly moving up as the day progressed. You are the master bullshitter, Horse, I'll give you that.

I hope the creator of this haiku doesn't mind that I am using it here:

Oh horsonovich
ass matter flows from your lips
crap spew master boy!

This one is from Captain Asshat:

Thread is horse-shit, says
creator; Cruelites again
say "Horse is virgin."

2 Comments:

  • Smitty, it was big of you to come out with that here on your own blog, and I commend you. I'm getting all misty here over it. You took it well. Thanks and warm golden, nurturing Horsey Love back atcha!

    --H

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 AM  

  • I still think you are a virgin, Horse.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso