<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Let's All Bask in the Golden Glow of Horsey Love

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, December 8

Let's All Bask in the Golden Glow of Horsey Love

It seems our trusty steed is absent. Is he really a stallion? Or just a mythical pegasus??? One never knows...but until his return, we shall have to bask in the warm glow of Horsey Love from afar:

Jew, my excellent good friend, you needn't have bothered. I don't really pay a lot of attention to you anyway, and you're really just kind of a minor annoyance. So chill out man, the Horsey Love is still there, man.

Hetero, you are using up your ration of Horsey Love quickly with lines like that. All you had to do was omit the "due to Reagans policies" portion of that sentence and you'd have remained bathed in my golden --er-- light.

'Rec, I can no longer champion or defend you or your presence here to the others. That position is, for me, no longer defensible. I have taken heat for it from some of the others already, and defended you in the past. I was wrong, and I concede this. Thus, with sadness, I must now say that you may no longer bask in the golden glow of Horsey Love.

Rectus you are not a bad sort, for a festering fucking cunt. You took my post from the other day like a trooper, and for that alone, you may once again bask in the warm, golden glow of Horsey love.

Even the "Bill O'novich's" of the world can bask in the warm, golden glow of Horsey Love here at Cruel.

Jew Cocks, a/k/a "Shy" went the way of "Darwinism" weeks ago. He had his breakdown. Through the careful application of Warm Horsey Love, over time, Jew finally went off the deep end.

Ah, suddenly the high-minded wit of the Decadence I've come to know and love has returned. Medicine-time, or have you just come back to your senses, and are you ready to receive the warm and golden embrace of Warm Horsey Love once again?

By golly gum! I am *liking* this fellow. 6655-onovich, welcome to the warm golden embrace of Horsey Love.

Until then, always remember: Horsey loves you all.

-------

Special thanks to Scotty for his subject matter contribution. Here's an award for you, Horsey-Style:





Golden Horse

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful. It's always been the "Golden glow" part which leaves me feeling a bit uneasy. Good luck trying to pawn that award, Scotty.

    Have you considered an opposing list for tomorrow? Horsey's most bitter moments?

    "Jew's a fucking rogue who is beginning to get under *everyone's* skin."

    "Can't let Dirckman outdo me. Besides, he's a coward (in addition to a rogue and a cunt and in need of coming out of the closet)."

    "Thank you. It's high time you admitted that, but why with such bombast ('it would be ridiculous of me to claim....')? Your pride's at stake in the admission, or something? Guess so. Seems I do a whole lot more than simply 'irritate' you, old cunt o' mine. But we'll be able to explore that more in later threads and posts, 'hon.' I plan on being there for you every step of the way now."

    He's also provided more than enough fecal metaphors if you want to consider that route, but I certainly wouldn't want to read them.

    "Let me tell you the actual reasons why, George (the real ones, I mean, and not the ones you'd like everyone here to believe). You have a sore asshole, for starters. It started after I failed to fall in lockstep with Cruel 'procedures' when I first arrived, and then promptly proceeded to chase all of your elitist little cronies the fuck outta here. That burned your dingleberries good and proper."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

  • Excellent FM -

    I will be attending to 'said ducks' later this morning, as 'meatspace' is quite busy at the moment.

    HM

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso