<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Yee Hee Hee and a Bottle of Rum

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, December 8

Yee Hee Hee and a Bottle of Rum

Today, we use the cruel message search to find interesting Horse Nuggets surrounding his favorite form of exclamation, the "Yee Hee". Since Yee Hee usually is it's own sentence, in horsespeak, I have chosen to include the sentence directly before the Yee Hee, in order to make it more interesting:

----------

And with that I will now say fare the fucking well. Yee Hee!

The rest of you can decide for yourselves. yee hee.

well, gotta think of the young'uns, don't we? Yee Hee

blow it out your ass. bitch. Yee Hee!

Drudge is currently showcasing Moore at top of page, but will probably be snuffed soon, and relegated to the lower left corner, if at all....._ YEE HEE!

I can't help but wonder if this little filly wouldn't mind assmilitaing some horse cock into her mouth.... Yee Hee!

Go in peace. Yee Hee!

(Heh, but then again, this could all be just more subterfuge on my part, right? ---One never knows with ol' Horsey, hey? Yee Hee! )

Let's see what else is going on here tonight . .. . . . Yee Hee!

What's more, I do a fabulous, guttural "Yee Hee" .... nothing like you've imagined, I'm sure.

I think I've found the source of the Yee Hee:

Yee Hee Hee


Yee Hee!

2 Comments:

  • Where is his Almighty Yee Haa ness today???

    His faithful readers would like to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

  • Yee Hee. Ah, shit.
    If I recall correctly, it was an exclamation added at the end of some of the first Horsey posts at the Cruel board. Then one of the female members (I forget who, but that it was a female) posted something like, "Does anyone else feel like they're listening to nails scarping on a blackboard every time Horsey says, 'YEE HEE'?" From that day forward, it became kind of a semi-fixture at the end of Horsey posts.
    YEE HEE! Kiss my ass, YEE HEE.

    -aude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso