<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: HORSE's FIRST SECRET TROLL REVEALED!

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Monday, December 6

HORSE's FIRST SECRET TROLL REVEALED!

This nugget was submitted by an anonymous 'admirer'. Thanks for bringing this tasty tidbit to my attention! Oh, and horse - for the record - I was never JoyFulGurl. It rings a bell though.

-------------
Posted by horseonovich on 2003-08-02; 00:39:04 (message 40652; 2678 reads)

JOYFULGIRL! (You dumbshit, I had no intention of OUTING you. You outed yourself....Now I will finish the job)

FOLKS, yes, JOYFULGIRL is one of the "secret trolls." The original one, in fact. She's a sad and kinda homely little girl who lives up in Ottawa, or so she says. Lately we've been having "words" because she did not like that I was not being her "hero" anymore. She loved how I dis'd all you guys, and she hates some of you.

She failed to understand how I was having fun here, and it seemed to infuriate her when I did not get mad at you guys, or feel angry after you took me to task, etc. She could not understand that.


She really hates Ptah and Smitty, b t w, but she has a BIG FAT crush on Deanie. I think she MAY want to blow him. She always used the little "happy tongue" face whenever we discussed him on MSM.

OH YES... and if anyone actually gives a rats ass, I have all sorts of saved transcripts of our online MSM chats, and emails, EVEN a few unflattering webcam photos. What fun!


Her name is Melodie (or so she says) She has been trolling around for a long time. Except for a seeming encyclopedic memory with regards to the website (because it's all she does all day, every day) she is a little thick and slow. Again, IF ANYONE really gives a flying fuck about our little waste-product of a histrionic woman-child, and would like further details, shit, just ask. Got the whole can of beans on this little neurotic troll. ALTHOUGH I DO OWE HER a debt of thanks. Were it not for her, I would not have found you all, my cruel brethren. And when she turned on me, little cunt that she is, I felt it would be in my best interests to reveal all.

WARNING -- She is very hateful towards me now, and will be saying things that are not true, and some that ARE true. Let me be the one to clarify matters. For one thing, I AM FUCKPUPPET. She knew that, and it's about the only thing she has on me. I freely admit that to you now. It was fun while it lasted. However, having said that, I will also say that I am NOT S.Joe. That hunch she is dead wrong about. I do not know the guy. I think he is cool, over on DR, but he is not one of my many characters. I've pretty much stopped that shit.

ANYWAY ... she thought she would be slick posting on a Friday night, thinking it would get buried. She was wrong. I will repost this if it does not reach enough of you. AFTER ALL, none of you believed I had a little troll ! There are others, too. Let this be a warning to them to be NICE to me, or I will out them!

--------

3 Comments:

  • No, it didn't come from Joyfulgirl. Although now, I will have to go back to drudge and see if I can find some of her stuff.

    Sure, feel free to drop me some questions about my days as Matt Drudge. Those were fun times, fun times.

    I would email you, but that's a no-go from work. In the evening, that's a different story.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 12:29 PM  

  • Oh - Horse -

    If the offer is still up for the chat logs between you and Joyfulgirl (maybe some of her photos too?) I'd love to post those on the blog. It would be fun to get a gander at this cuntbag.

    Roger

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 12:31 PM  

  • Can you do me 2 favors so I can gather my thoughts?

    1) Who came about first at Drudge - Chaiyah or Horse? I can't remember. I think it was Chaiyah

    2) Do you have a link to the first "Matt Drudge" and/or "Horse" post at drudge? Trying to recall my reasoning for the Matt posts...other than the usual workday boredom.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso