<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Horsey-Web

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Monday, December 6

Horsey-Web

How did I miss this? Dear Horse has his own webpage. It's probably old anyways...

http://www.geocities.com/horseonovich/

I admit, it's not much...but hey, Horse hasn't been providing any entertainment this morning, so I will have to provide my own I guess.

Here's a bonus pic culled from recent cruelage:





Horse - here's a special present for you. For your cell phone, assuming you have one: I love Horses

Ps:

Hey Aude, why don't you contribute more to the blog?

Foxie Moxie - won't you drop me an email??

3 Comments:

  • Horse -

    You aren't exactly providing any entertaining situations, thoughts, or adding any new photos here lately.

    I like the quotes mix - but Foxie is getting mad and accusing me of ripping off his idea. Fresh material isn't as widely available as is the fresh manure at your local stables....so one has no choice but to recycle quotes from time to time.

    If more visitors would contribute some thoughts, poetry, photos, links, quotes...it would be more interesting around here.

    Roger

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 10:53 AM  

  • Dear Horse Master,
    I guess the best plan of action would be if I just post new material to the Cruel Board now and then. Then, if you deem it Oatsworthy, you're welcome to add it to the blog as you did with the GQ cover.

    -aude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • Problem with that, Aude, is I don't sift through the stuff from the weekends/evenings that weekend unless it's brought to my attention, as was your artwork.

    I don't have time for that. So if you deem it "oatsworthy" just post it. If it sucks, I'll delete it.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso