<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: "Keep the focus on moi, and issues surrounding moi..."

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, December 2

"Keep the focus on moi, and issues surrounding moi..."

I've been corresponding this delightful girl from Yahoo personals. Nothing serious, merely a light intellectual dalliance to distract, and of course to share my special gift of words with, to bring a bit of light and beauty into the otherwise dank and unenlightened interior of her mind. While she's not my equal in intellect, wit, grace, or to be frank looks, she does have a well developed sense of culture and taste. She seems quite taken with my unique expressive abilities, and has compared me favorably with Steven King. While I'm no fan of that particular hack, it's the compliment that counts. Isn't it? She's a bit moody, but she tells me she's on estrogen therapy (I'm not sure why), so maybe that has something to do with it. I'm trying my utmost to acquire her phone number, but she seems a bit shy. A shame, for my word gift excels in my elocution. I'll let all you dancing pretties know more as this shit transpires.

------------

Editor's note to the person who submitted this: Where did you find this lovely gem????

9 Comments:

  • Horsie??? I didn't know you did online dating!!! Share your ad with us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

  • Foxie --

    I think you are really Horse - trying to shift the focus off of Horse onto your own, more controlled blog. I dont' think it's working tho.

    Just my 2 cents.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • How do you plan to get the unenlightened masses to even take a passing interest in Horse? I think the only reason people are submitting thinigs to the blog and commenting is because Horse is a burr on the ass of so many cruel posters. He has a small, if not recurringly painful, part in the e-lives of so many at cruel - that some of us can't help but make occasional potshots.

    I really doubt the outside world really wants to hear his loftily crafted word-nuggets.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 3:30 PM  

  • Horse -

    No idea who Foxy is. It's definitely not me, that would be impossible for me to achieve during work hours.

    Also I could care less about your popularity - it's obvious I'm promoting it to an extent. I don't mind you myself, I find you to be a pleasant work diversion as I've said before. Nothing more. I've had my time in the cruel spotlight and don't want it anymore. I could take it or leave it. I figure soon I will drift off into the ether again... when I get bored of it all. Or when my workload and sailing picks up again.

    FYI - Moxie is right - if his/her blog could be any more accessable, it would have bit you in the ass. I will let you enjoy the little easter egg hunt to find it.

    Cheers.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 4:07 PM  

  • Sure Moxie. You asked first...so when I tire of it, it's yours.

    Of course, Horse could be having the last laugh, and really be Foxy...meaning I would be turning the blog over to him. I'd have to give him kudos if that was true.

    Fat chance.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 4:29 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

  • Sissy here. Horse, there is a foxy blog. You're either pulling our legs or you haven't used blogs/LJ/etc much.

    I bet the deleted comment was instructive.

    Personally, I really and truely am in awe of how much power you have. Wow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • Foxy - I'm hurt! I try to be nice to everybody. What did I do to deserve that? Sure I'm a wimp, but my therapist is helping me to be stronger and stronger every day. Now you go and give me a big setback.

    Well the hell with you. The hell with you all! I'm leaving and never coming back.

    -- Sissy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

  • And I'm taking my v-string with me!

    -- Sissy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso