<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: As I like to say, HOLY SHITBALLS!

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Friday, December 3

As I like to say, HOLY SHITBALLS!

this submission had me choking on the morning coffee. Nice work! More of these would be great.





Here's one of my own:





I will leave a few links to places where the less creative can create their own comics for submission:

http://www.stripcreator.com/make.php

http://www.readwritethink.org/materials/comic/

I'm not sure WTF this one is, but it looks like it might have potential:

http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine/classic.asp

9 Comments:

  • It looks pretty fucked up on Firefox, not quite as bad on Explorer. I'll try to resize future submissions.

    -Ops

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • Ah, looks much better as a popup. Good job RT.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

  • Don't worry, it looked fucked up on IE too. That's why I put in a pop up. HTML comes in handy.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 10:48 AM  

  • hahah, good one Foxie. I hadn't seen that.

    hahah. Nice! I forgot about the picklechugging puckerstar stuff too.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 12:05 PM  

  • That was amusing, Foxie. Hey, can somebody post the URL's for the two pop-up cartoons? Apparently, I'm running more than one blocker, and haven't the patience to figure out how to disable the secondary.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • http://img24.exs.cx/img24/4944/b7-HorseBlogComic.gif

    http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2527/69-horseblogpart2.jpg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

  • Thanks for that, anonymous stranger. By the way, I consistently post drunk on Cruel.com. What fun is reading your comments from the night before if you already know what you've said?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 PM  

  • Deuschebag? Is that some kind of an ethnic crack? And, no, holding the "shift" key down doesn't work. You must have been thinking about bootlegging CD's - Big difference.

    And, what the fuck? You don't know how to update your own blog to add links? Man, the Morning Oats went to hell rather quickly without Roger's assistance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

  • no equity home loans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso