<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: How to Post here at the HorseBlog:

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, December 1

How to Post here at the HorseBlog:

If you have any "Morning Oats" or oats of any kind...Hell even if you just have barley or hops (or free beer) you can send them to me at cutebunny906 at yahoo.

I will publish anything you email here at the blog. I will not edit it, unless it contains phone numbers, addresses, or anything that could get me into legal trouble. I also promise to keep your email/name anonymous...unless you request that I post it.

This is a blog for FUN...and not to be taken too serious, folks.

Horsey, feel free to contribute your own morning oats too if you like.

3 Comments:

  • "...anonymous poster who apparently likes to search back into the depths of Drudge.
    Sheesh, and I thought *I* had too much time on my hands at work..."

    Well, it's easier, though not as much fun as Bonsai was.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

  • Care to identify yourself? For posterity, that is. You can do so privately through the 'cutebunny' yahoo address.

    I'm curious as to which old BK person this is.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 12:23 PM  

  • Sorry! Late for lunch...here is a quickie:


    (Horse on the birth of his name):

    "I've raised horses (trained them, too; hence my cruel "handle") --and goats and cattle and dogs and cats. "

    "It's a bastardization on a childhood nickname....The 'Horse' was added in the late eighties for reasons that propriety and common etiquette won't allow me to go into. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was a horse trainer for several years out in Port Orchard, and then in Yakima."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso