<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Today

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Tuesday, November 30

Today

I shoved my morning oats so far up aude's ass, I had to wait until he puked them out to get my breakfast.

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW hee haw!

1 Comments:

  • Tasty breakfast, huh?
    I have to admit I like the idea of puking in your feedbag. But having you shove anything up my ass is quite a different story.
    Come on, Horsey. Get your blogging shit together. People are losing patience.

    -aude

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso