<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: London Bridge is falling down...

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, April 21

London Bridge is falling down...

falling down...fallling down....

London Bridge is falling down, My Fair Lady:

7 Comments:

  • http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5359758.html

    somehoe this seems like the apropos comment to this dark day

    By Blogger Psychotic Skitzoid, at 3:44 PM  

  • Hey Asshat, copy and paste...or fucking post a registration ID for that star tribune shitsmack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

  • Well who knew...my link came off of Drudge Report and went right to the story.

    By Blogger Psychotic Skitzoid, at 5:00 PM  

  • Is anyone else having problems with the tagboard? I don't know what's wrong. Frankly I don't really care tonight, but just curious...

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 8:47 PM  

  • Yeah, it's like sand in your underwear.

    I set this up. Yeah I know it blows, but what the hell.

    CruelBackup

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

  • I don't know why it's being gay. I'll look at it at work tomorrow. IN the mean time, there was already a yahoo group set up for this purpose... fyi.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cruelites/

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:18 PM  

  • Oh shit. Not again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso