<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Ahh...benedictXVI.com redirect??

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, April 21

Ahh...benedictXVI.com redirect??

Anyone wonder if Rogers redirected his new popedomain to our message board, or just to cruel.com?? I'm thinking he did. Along with all traffic that is probably due to the stories of him becoming some sort of popesquatter...we get this message:

4/21/05: The message board is temporarily offline because of high traffic. Check again tomorrow.

So, feel free to comment here.

Edit: I've added a new tagboard. It doesn't autorefresh, so you'll just have to refresh yourself, or type something and hit return. Whatever.

6 Comments:

  • The papal domain points to his blog, and drudge is still up. All this anguish for a little beer money.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM  

  • " I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the Tag Board."


    In a word: Horse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • Actually, I went over to tag-board's website, and it seems they are having some technical problems that are not going to be resolved anytime soon.

    If anyone knows any good javascript for a chat box that I can insert here, post away...

    I'm looking for alternatives.

    ----

    As far as the messageboard, I wonder what the official reasoning is. I'm sure Rogers won't be posting here anytime soon to tell us.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:29 AM  

  • test

    There's a new tagboard up, so hit refresh on your browsers, fags.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:41 AM  

  • I directed some traffic from rcade's blog to Morning Oats. Haveyou seen a spike in traffic over the past 24 hours? I did that. Me. Ha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

  • to all of the major RSS feed directories on the Internet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso