<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Plea to Rogers

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, February 23

Plea to Rogers

Rogers, we really want Cruel back! It is sad that I have had to revive the Horse Blog just to have a place to post my frequently asshatted links!

I'm reduced to doing work, and reading Craigslist all day long. I honestly cannot take too much more of this. I'm most surely in hell.

Please, as fnord has said, we've suffered too much!



-----------

Post your pleas to Rogers in the comment section, and I'll send him the link. Maybe he'll even read it. HA.

9 Comments:

  • Hey Rogers, you corkgobbling rabbi penilebloodsucker!

    Bring back cruel, before I have to quit buying your fucking books.

    I've supported your ass for 1/2 a decade (although, I've learned quite a bit about Java that I never knew) and it's time you gave a little back.

    Give me my fucking cruel, don't be frontin'!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

  • Hey! Suck me!

    Love, NYJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM  

  • What is Cruel? Who is Horse? Some loser?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

  • Yes, Horse is some loser. Cruel is a website. http://www.cruel.com. There used to be a message board there, but it's down for repairs.

    This is a place for those of us that normally post there to congregate until our board is back again.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 3:20 PM  

  • Oh, Thanks for clarifying. Cruel, Horse (fag) and lonely people. Sounds nice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

  • It's funny that someone would come on here, ask for a clarification about blog content, and then come back again to comment on what losers the readers are.

    You came here twice. What does that make YOU?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

  • What does that make me? I don't know. At least I'm not a dirty cock-sniffer like you, fuckweasel. Why don't you go have a sniff of Horse's cumgusher?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

  • Why don't you two "anonymous" fuckers take it to the tagboard, so the rest of us can be easily entertained by your e-fight???

    Butt Smurglers.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:07 PM  

  • Horsie Master,

    RE: this post. Why don't you put a link to your blog about add your link on our site
    for free? We have a specific category for add your link related
    sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
    See http://www.quickregister.net . Thanks.

    John

    Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso