<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Holy Shit!

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, February 24

Holy Shit!

This guy takes "collections" to a new extreme.

There are no words. I think I like the keychain collection the best...



http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/my-collections.htm

Can anyone say OCD?

3 Comments:

  • http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1516&e=2&u=/afp/20050224/od_afp/usunderwaterhotel_050224172109

    I'm staying here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • Just another British collector. They're plentiful as leaves on trees over there. Some definite characters to be found. I've seen some most idiosyncratic folk in my time on that rock. How are you, and what's happened to the site?

    --billw

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • Hey Bill!

    Long time no hear. I'm doing just fine, and you?

    Seems Rogers had been having some message board issues, and took it down for repairs. I guess we didn't figure it would be down as long as it has been.

    No word from the big cheese on the return (or demise) of the message boards...

    Oh well, the weekend is upon us, so I won't give a shit for at least 2 more days.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso