<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Baseball is for poofters

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Thursday, June 23

Baseball is for poofters

I've always found baseball to be incredibly boring. However, if it contained more homosexual ass grabbing, I'd probably be inclined to pay attention every once in awhile. Now, if you throw in Derek Jeter rubbing cocks with Gary Sheffield, I'm not sure if I'd be inclined to watch, or gauge my eyes out with a 10" sharp ice pick. I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass, and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around.:

Derek and Gary Cock Rub

Derek and Gary Cock Rub 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso