<% Response.ExpiresAbsolute = Now() - 1 Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "must-revalidate" Response.AddHeader "Cache-Control", "no-cache" %> The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute: Why I love Baltimore

The Morning Oats - A Bitter Cruel Substitute

If you have a cruel link that you'd like to post, please use the "Add a Link" link below. As always, you can email me interesting subject matter at: my email address.
Add A Link 

Wednesday, June 15

Why I love Baltimore





AND:

300 pound fat man gets rescued from Liberty Resevoir 3 times, sinks boat.

4 Comments:

  • The man then got out of the ambulance and went to the edge of the bridge -- "threatening to jump," Toohey said. The two officers talked to him for about seven minutes, and "he was facing them, with his back to the water, when he slipped or fell or jumped."

    haha - I bet the spash was frigging huge. Do you think he instinctively stretched out into a belly-flop pose?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 AM  

  • I dont know, but I certainly hope so.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 2:00 PM  

  • I bet he was psychotic from all the pcb and mercury he ingesting while enjoy that lovely chesapeake bay shellfish.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM  

  • Probably, he was. More like MSX and Dermo though... be careful what you wish for.

    By Blogger Horsie Master, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Meg Kelso, Sean Klitzner, Morning Oats, Cruel, Horseonovich, Meg Kelso, Meg Kelso